RSS

Ranked number one!

16 Feb

number 1Excuse the childlike excitement here, but c3 has achieved a milestone for me and I’m having trouble sitting still long enough to type about it. I’m just finishing my first Kindle Select giveaway for my new book, and it has managed to hit number one in its subcategory of metaphysical fiction. It even made it well into the top 100 for all genre fiction (beating out a LOT of erotica) and as high as 58 for all science fiction and fantasy.

I am truly excited about this new book which I believe manages to expand my overall story of a family with subtle, believable superpowers while still offering a unique and exciting plot. It also furthers my tale of how these heroes work together to make a better world.

As of midnight tonight, c3 is no longer free on Amazon, but it’s incredibly cheap, with a lot of thrills for just $2.99. You can pick it up here.

7 Comments

Posted by on February 16, 2014 in writing

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 responses to “Ranked number one!

1. andrejones@iinet.net.au

February 17, 2014 at 12:11 AM

That’s excellent news, Sherrie :)Well doneĀ

Andre

• Sherrie Cronin

February 17, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Thanks Andre! I continue to wish you and your writing all the best too!

2. christiglover

February 20, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Woohoo! That is truly wonderful, Sherrie! Your books are so original and interesting. I’ve never read anything like them and think about them often. Press on!

• Sherrie Cronin

February 20, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Thanks so very much Christi! I am so looking forward to reading about your new life in Hawaii — I am sure that you will continue to have adventures that will inspire all of us. Please keep sharing!

3. vonzex

February 24, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Fantastic to share in your success. I absolutely love it when writers succeed. You have my vote.

• Sherrie Cronin

February 25, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Thanks so much. I’m like many writers in that I struggle with marketing, and a post like this feels so unnatural. But if that is what it takes (sigh). Anyway — I appreciate that you took the time to comment. Like your blog — honest about writing — and wish you both joy in your creations too!

• vonzex

February 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM

It’s horrible having to market, hey. I share those feels. I’m not looking forward to asking people to buy my book. It’s why I’m trying to contribute to the blogging community, review/buy other author’s work before asking any favors.

Would you like to add your thoughts? Please do.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,244 other followers